Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Disclaimer

Welcome. I feel like I should state up front that I have a bit of an aversion to blogs in general. There is a sort of narcissistic exhibitionism associated with the whole concept of blogging that isn't quite my speed. That being said, here I am.

So why am I doing this? It wasn't my idea. When people find out I'm going to Haiti, a surprisingly large number tell me that I should blog while I'm there. I figure if they are interested, and I can show them what I see, perhaps some of them (you) will end up going as well.

I'll try to regularly update this with text and pics, but who knows what my time and/or resources will be like there. Hopefully there will be many more posts.

Two days until I leave...


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome news. Safe travels, and I look forward to reading about your experiences there!
    --Gerol

    ReplyDelete